However, if you have only one type of food on your plate, your brain will get bored and point to stop eating. One reason why crunchy foods are more appealing to you is that they produce more senses when you eat. You may like some crunchy foods because you like corn zucchini in your head.
Crispy food contains special sensory parts of the brain. They incorporate hearing into the sensory blend during eating, and when we eat these foods, the strongest and most versatile sensory blend provided by skin fragility is likely to prevent boredom and habits.
The problem is that we still yearn for this fragility, but usually it is not because of the fragility of celery … most likely it is potato chips or cereals, So if you like crunchy foods, try these chips!Print
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 TBS “healthified” taco seasoning
Coconut Oil for frying
- Cut the zucchini into thin strips using a mandolin (click HERE to find the one I used.)
- Place slices in colander over the sink and sprinkle with lots of salt. Let sit for 5 minutes then press out water.
- Heat the oil in a fryer or pan to 350 degrees F.
- Drop the sliced zucchini into the hot oil. Working in batches of about 20 chips at a time.
- Once the zucchini turn golden brown, remove from fryer and place onto paper towel.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning and enjoy!
- Category: Keto
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked zucchini nacho chips