Fried Chicken my Own Way.
You can have Fried Chicken my Own Way using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken my Own Way
- Prepare 2 of chicken thigh cut into chunks.
- It’s 1 pack of kentucky.mix.
- Prepare as needed of cooking oil.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- You need to taste of garlic.
- You need to taste of shallots.
- Prepare Slices of ginger.
- Prepare of some peppercorns.
Fried Chicken my Own Way instructions
- Pour two glass of water in.a pot.Let it boil then add shallots garlic ginger peppercorns.Let it boil then drops the chicken.Let it boil for 15mins.Then remove chicken and drain.
- Pour kentucky.mix in a plate.Then roll chicken.one.by one.Heat a non.stick pan then add oil.Deep fry the chicken until golden.brown..