This cheesecake is a rich summer dessert, but it’s not too heavy, with a fresh strawberry flavor that can’t be achieved with fake strawberry sweets. I would like to keep them in a separate cup for easy presentation, but you can put this recipe in a pan and it will be as strong as my other recipes.
This recipe is also easy for children to help make the excess strawberry chew while waiting to put the cheesecake in the fridge.Print
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 12 1x
This no bake Strawberry Cheesecake is light, fluffy and loaded with strawberry puree and strawberry pieces! Made with fresh or frozen strawberries and don’t forget the whipped cream!
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (375g)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 pound fresh strawberries* (454g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered icing sugar (180g)
- 1 package unflavored gelatin (7g)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream cold
- 3 packages cream cheese (750g or 24oz total)
- 1 tablespoon water
- Line a 9″ Springform pan with parchment paper (optional — just helps to remove the cheesecake when it’s chilled).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter and press into the bottom and 1″ up the sides of the
- Springform pan. Set aside.
- Wash and chop strawberries. Puree until smooth using a food processor or blender, then strain through a fine mesh strainer. Set aside.
- Place cold water in a small bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Set aside to use later.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth.
- Add strawberry puree, powdered sugar and vanilla and beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Add cream and beat on low until incorporated, then beat on high speed until thickened and fluffy — this can take a few minutes.
- Place gelatin in the microwave for 5 seconds on high, then stir just until dissolved. Gradually add to the filling mixture and beat until combined.
- Spread cheesecake filling into prepared crust and refrigerate at least 5-6 hours or overnight until thoroughly chilled and set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chopped strawberries as desired.
- Category: desserts
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 12
- Calories: 483 kcal
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 377mg
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 109mg
Keywords: no bake cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake