Organize dinner / lunch with this amazing fried cashew chicken! Easy to combine, simple and spicy cashew chicken with amazing cashew chicken sauce and roasted cashew nut, and vegetables make this fried cashew fried recipe this best choice in less than 30 minutes!
If you want to make some simple recipes, you need to try a cashew chicken recipe! Best Chinese fast food dish, this Chinese cashew chicken is the best ever.
If you like the Chinese takeaway menu, don’t forget to try this cashew nuts while stirring the chicken, you will make it over and over again.
Stirring the chicken will complete your dinner in 30 minutes or less. The flavor blend is perfect with roasted cashews and a simple fried sauce, and is good with your choice of rice or pasta.
You will love a mixture of this hot and sour soup with this delicious fried rice with shrimp and cashew.Print
Try This Ultimate Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1.5 Cup Chicken, breast meat,cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tbsp Sauce Mix
- 1/2 Tbsp Cornstarch
For Cashew Chicken Sauce:
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 1.5 Tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- A dash of Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Ginger,grated
- 1 Tbsp Garlic,grated
- 1 Small White Onion,chopped
- 3/4 Cup Unsalted Cashews Roasted Whole
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Spring Onion,green
- Sesame Seeds
- How to cook Try This Ultimate Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
- In a bowl add the ingredients mentioned for sauce mix.
- Mix well everything and keep aside.
- In another bowl,add the chicken pieces,clean.
- Add the ingredients mentioned and mix well and keep aside.
- Heat a pan/skillet/wok,add the sesame oil and vegetable oil.
- When its hot,add the chicken pieces and immediately stir fry till cooked well.
- Keep this aside.
- In the same pan,add the ginger,garlic and onion.
- Stir fry till soft.
- Add the sauce mix to this and let it cook for few seconds till it slightly thickens.
- Next add the chicken pieces and toss well to coat the chicken with sauce mix.
- Finally adjust salt and add cashews,chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice or noodles of your choice!
To get more spicy flavor in this recipe increase the sriracha and chili garlic sauce.
Always tenderize the chicken by marinating chicken with cornstarch and baking soda and stir fry the chicken,leaving out any leftover marinade.
Stir fry the chicken quickly once added to pan or it may stick to the pan.
Use roasted cashews or you can roast cashews in oven or on stove top too.
You can reheat the cashew chicken but freshly made chicken tastes amazing – so serving immediately while its warm tastes best.
To make this recipe healthy you can always skip adding cornstarch and reduce the oil in the recipe.
- Category: Chicken
- Cuisine: Chinese
Keywords: Try This Ultimate Cashew Chicken Stir Fry