Chicken is one of the places to go for dinner, so I hope I can cook now :). Of course, my favorite method of cooking is roast chicken, because I love the slightly burnt flavor, but it’s an ideal choice for cold winters and fast weekdays dinners!
I also love this oven roasting method, how to cook vegetables with vegetables (you can also cook asparagus (just one tablespoon of oil) or linseed, sweet pepper, zucchini or yellow squash, shorter baking times).
Isn’t it the best snack? Try this, this is one of my favorites! Then pair it with quinoa or brown rice to complete a healthy meal.
This is a simple and delicious dinner recipe! Fresh and broccoli lemon chicken are cooked together in one bowl, so it’s not easy to clean! #onepan #lemon #chicken #recipe #dinner #broccoli #easy #roastedPrint
Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken and Broccoli
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 mins, Marinating Time 15 minutes
- Total Time: 48 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
This is a simple and delicious dinner recipe! Fresh and broccoli lemon chicken are cooked together in one bowl, so it’s not easy to clean! #onepan #lemon #chicken #recipe #dinner #broccoli #easy #roasted
Chicken and marinade
- 4 (6 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp minced fresh parsley and lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
- 1 1/4 lbs broccoli crowns, chopped into bite size florets (about 5 cups florets)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan (the fine powdered stuff)
- Pound thicker portion of chicken breast with the flat side of a meat mallet to even out their thickness. Add chicken to a gallon size resealable gallon bag.
- In a small bowl whisk together 3 Tbsp oil, lemon juice, garlic, Italian seasoning and season with 1 1/4 tsp salt and 3/4 tsp pepper.
- Pour marinade over chicken, seal bag while removing excess air. Rub marinade around the chicken after sealing bag. Transfer to refrigerator and let rest at least 15 minutes (or up to 4 hours).
- During those 15 minutes preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray an 18 by 13-inch rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place broccoli on baking sheet, toss with 2 Tbsp olive oil and the garlic and season with salt.
- Spread into an even layer covering about 2/3 of the baking sheet (as pictured).
- Remove chicken from marinade in bag and transfer to the remaining space on the baking sheet in a single layer (I spooned the garlic from the marinade over the chicken as well).
- Roast in preheated oven until each chicken breast registers 165 degrees in center and broccoli is tender and nicely browned in spots, about 16 – 22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle broccoli with parmesan then sprinkle chicken with parsley if desired and garnish with lemon slices. Season chicken with more salt to taste as desired.
- Serve warm.
- Category: Chicken
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: per servings
- Calories: 470kcal
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 176mg
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
Keywords: Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken and Broccoli