Best Alfredo Chicken, fast and convenient you need to try! This is a Alfredo Chicken recipe in less than 30 minutes, which can be solved for lunch / dinner in a few simple steps. Easy Alfredo Chicken recipe, your favorite Alfredo recipe, and the best homemade chicken Alfredo sauce.
Fettuccine Alfredo’s sauce recipe is very simple, soft, creamy and delicious, much better than canned. This is the best chicken Alfredo pasta ever!
Quick and easy fix for dinner in less than 30 minutes, this simple Alfredo chicken will be your favorite recipe!
If you like thick, smooth and soft alfredo sauce, you can make it well at home and the best part is that it is much better than canned sauce.
You might like chicken Alfredo noodles because the final noodles are delicious and much better than the wide Olive Garden Alfredo pasta.
The best part of this recipe is that the recipe is only a frying pan recipe – you can cook everything in the same fryer / fryer / fryer itself as the recipe.
Silky Alfredo is fast, smooth, and preservative-free. You can also customize low-fat or milk-free sauces or even spices with basil and parsley to add flavor!Print
This fettuccine alfredo sauce recipe is very easy The 30-Minute Easy Chicken Alfredo
- 8 oz/ 0.5 lb / 230 grams Fettuccine
- 1/2 Chicken Breast,sliced to make thinner pieces
As per need Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- For Garnish:Parsley,chopped
For Alfredo Sauce:
- 1/4 Cup Butter,unsalted
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream,at room temperature
- 1 Cup Parmesan,grated
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Garlic,grated/minced
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- As per need Salt
- 1 Cup Whole Milk,room temperature
- 1/3 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning
- How to cook The 30-Minute Easy Chicken Alfredo
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add little salt to it.
- Let the pasta cook until al dente,drain in colander and run under cold tap water,toss with
little oil and keep aside.
- Marinate chicken with salt and black pepper powder.
- Add 2 Tbsp butter,when it melts,add the chicken pieces and let them cook.
- Turn the chicken pieces till they are done equally .
- Take the chicken aside and slice them.
- In the pan,add remaining butter,when it melts,add garlic,minced and saute further.
- Reduce the heat to lowest heat,add milk,broth and mix well.
- Add cream,cheese,pepper powder,parsley,salt,garlic powder,Italian seasoning.
- Keep whisking with egg whisk and keep stirring till the sauce starts to turn smooth and silky.
- Keep the sauce on lowest heat and keep whisking till cheese is melted.
- Add the chicken sliced and pasta,mix well so that pasta is coated well with sauce.
- Finally garnish with chopped parsley.
Always cook the sauce on the lowest heat to avoid sauce getting curdled.
If you like the pasta having more sauce then you can always increase the sauce quantity than this recipe calls for.
You can add light cream/half and half, to make lighter version of this recipe but then richness of final sauce will be reduced.
You can use Parmesan grated ,so that sauce will get the consistency to be thick,cheese will melt and mix well.Using freshly grated cheese is best to get the perfect taste.
Cook the pasta until al dente so that sauce will be nicely coating the pasta.If the sauce is thick for your liking either add some lukewarm milk/lukewarm water to the sauce to adjust the sauce consistency.
- Category: Chicken
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: Per Servings
- Calories: 117kcal
- Sugar: 0.73g
- Sodium: 113388.07mg
- Fat: 1.18g
- Saturated Fat: 0.49g
- Carbohydrates: 19.14g
- Fiber: 1.24g
- Cholesterol: 10.30g
Keywords: The 30-Minute Easy Chicken Alfredo