Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites! In this hot air frying pan buffalo recipe, broccoli replaces chicken wings and is a delicious vegetable alternative. This cauliflower snack made with crumbs of flour, almonds, salsa butter is low in carbs, and ketones are friendly, and extremely tasty!
In fact, this dish savors you sitting at your favorite party venue and contains the best entrees from EV.ER. Chili and garlic sauce define cauliflower tone, add the side of celery sticks, and some amazing blue cheese sauces stick it together.Print
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets (you’ll need about 4 to 5 cups)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- Place cauliflower florets in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter; stir in olive oil and hot sauce until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower; mix around until all cauliflower florets are coated.
- In a separate bowl whisk together almond flour, dried parsley, garlic powder, and seasoning salt.
- Sprinkle about a handful at a time of almond flour mixture over the cauliflower; gently mix until everything is coated.
- Transfer half of the prepared cauliflower to the air fryer.
- Air fry at 350˚F for 15 minutes, shaking a couple times during the cooking process. Cauliflower is done when the florets are a bit browned, but not mushy.
- Remove cauliflower from the Air Fryer; set aside and keep covered.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining cauliflower florets.
- Serve with celery sticks and your favorite bleu cheese dressing.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: Per Servings
- Calories: 204kcal
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 1602mg
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
Keywords: Easy, healthy, perfectly spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites prepared in the Air Fryer!