★★★★★ 221 reviews ‧ These seared Garlic Butter Steak Bites pack so much flavor and are so easy to throw together! The best part? They’re ready in 15 minutes!
Do you know what’s better than a 30 minute recipe? 15 minute recipe! A dangerous 15 minute recipe designed for meat lovers! Lots of delicious steaks moistened with delicious garlic butter sauce! Have you sparked your interest?
Do you know what a bowl is? I live in Alberta, so we like steaks here, and I’m no exception. I like delicious steak, but I also like steak because it is tasty and easy to cook. If you are at a party, these steak cuts look strange, just stick with a toothpick and watch them disappear.
- 2 lbs sirloin steak, Ribeye or porterhouse- cut into bite size cubes
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tbs fresh parsley
- In a large semi deep skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat. (Make sure the pan is very hot)
- Season the cubes of steak with salt, pepper, onion powder and brown sugar then drop into the hot skillet in a single layer (do a second batch if your skillet is not large enough)
- Cook the bites for roughly 3 minutes, mixing until cooked to your liking
- Remove from heat and add in your garlic, parsley and butter and broth then mix and return to the stove on a low heat , mixing for about 4 minutes.
- serve hot!
- Category: Steak
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Juicy Garlic Butter Steak Bites