Grilled Salmon in Black Pepper.
You can cook Grilled Salmon in Black Pepper using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon in Black Pepper
- It’s 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1 spoon of grounded black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 spoons of olive oil.
Grilled Salmon in Black Pepper instructions
- Mix black pepper and salt on a big plate.
- Cover the salmon in the mix, until it is all covered and “black”.
- Roast the broad side, not the skin, for 4 minutes, on a grill with olive oil, mid flame. Press lightly. Then for one minute plus on each side. Serve.