I’ve tried garlic knots in many places and want to make them myself. The garlic knot can be eaten at any time of the day 🙂 It can be used with any curry or you can dip it into tea or coffee! !
You can prepare these things even if you need to hurry and organize dinner. It is simple and nice to eat. Try it out and let me know how it works for everyone! ! I’ve tried garlic in many places and want to make it with my own garlic.
For Garlic knot:
- 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. yeast
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp red chilly flakes
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Mix water, sugar and yeast and let it sit for 5 minutes.
Add flour and salt to the water, sugar, and yeast mixture. Mix this and let it raise for 10 minutes. You can try this with hand mixer…this step is pretty quick.
- Roll out the dough on a plane surface and cut the dough in half and then in strips for the garlic knots.
- Roll the strips and then tie in knots.
- Place the knots on a greased baking sheet and allow them to rise for another 10 minutes.
- Now bake the knots at 400 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
- Melt the butter and mix with garlic, parsley, chilly flakes and olive oil.
- When the garlic knots are done, brush them with the garlic mixture.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds.
If the quantity of water is not sufficient for the dough to be smooth you can add 1 tbsp of oil to it.
- Category: Bread Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Garlic Knots, Baking