These desserts resemble “baked peanut butter sweets” and “baked chocolate lasagna”. You can use chocolate cookie paste as a base instead of the Oreo chocolate crust.
A delicious combination of chocolate cookies and chocolate dessert, plus cream and cream cheese, is really delicious. After roasting the layers of chocolate slices, the rest of the desserts are essentially non-baked sweets.
I stumbled recently without any baked or fertile desserts and was surprised by all the different possibilities such as lemon, chocolate, strawberry, and butterfingers … I think these desserts have been a great success because they are delicious without being heavy and easy to make, a great dessert for parties, snacks, picnics, and others.
This chocolate chip cookie delight recipe is a layered dessert, first a chocolate cookie crust, then a layer of cream cheese, chocolate pudding, and then cream. It is a light and gentle dessert, ideal for the crowd or for the rice ceremony.Print
This chilled dessert is four layers of total delight!
- 1 small box (4 – 1/2 cup servings size) instant white chocolate pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 1 small box (4 – 1/2 cup servings size) instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 30–33 ounces* refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (divided)
- Soften cookie dough on the counter to soften (I let mine sit about 30-60 minutes). Generously grease 9×13 glass baking dish with butter. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- When the dough is soft, press into greased baking dish. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden just around the edges (you want a soft cookie, so slightly underbaked is best).
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer beat softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Using a rubber spatula, fold in half of the whipped topping and half of the mini chocolate chips. Spread over completely cooled cookie layer and set aside.
- Using a large bowl combine chocolate and white chocolate puddings with cold milk. Whisk together for 2 minutes until smooth and thickened. Spread pudding mixture on top of cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with remaining mini chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- Serve with a drizzle of chocolate syrup. ENJOY!
if you can’t find a 30-ounce tube of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, just use 2 16.5 ounce tubes. The extra 3 ounces won’t matter.
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chococlate, cookies