Make this low-carb dish for your family. It has chicken, mushrooms, spinach, cheese, and amazing flavors that everyone will enjoy.
An easy recipe for anyone to follow, dishes that will make your dinner more varied.
I am very happy, if my mother cooks a family favorite dish, all will definitely spend it. so don’t miss the best way to follow this recipe.Print
- 6 thin sliced chicken breasts
- 1 container green onion cream cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Large package sliced mushrooms
- 1 small bag fresh baby spinach
- 1 dash Weber Herb and Garlic Seasoning
- 1 dash pepper
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a 9×13 pan, lay out chicken in single layer, top with spinach and mushrooms. Then sprinkle the seasonings over the top.
- Soften cream cheese and whisk in olive oil and chicken broth. Pour over mixture. Lay piece of foil over the top but do not seal.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes remove foil and bake uncovered for another 20-25 minutes, then sprinkle Motz Cheese on top and Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes or until starting to brown. Let cool for 10 minutes and serve.