This casserole is amazing. This is very cheap and delicious! The sweet smell that comes out when cooking will tell you the taste.
Mushrooms are one of the favorite vegetables (technically, mushrooms, not vegetables). This delicious dish is my favorite way to make it.
How to eat casserole mushrooms
Mushrooms and steaks fit together, so I often make this recipe when I turn a steak or a roast chicken in London.
This is also good for chicken. Sometimes I cut grilled chicken breast and then I use this plate to slice them.
Because mushrooms are colorless, it is best to put colored vegetables next to them, such as steamed broccoli or tomato salad.Print
Delicious mushroom cheese casserole with onions, cheese and guerrilla cheese. Made without crumbs, healthy ketones.. #keto #ketorecipes #lowcarb #lowcarbrecipes #lchf #glutenfree #glutenfreerecipes #casseroles #cheesy #dinner #mushrooms #healthyrecipes #sidedishes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 32 oz sliced baby Bella or crimini mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cups chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley for garnish
- 2 teaspoons Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for the pan
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 2-quart baking dish with olive oil.
- Heat the olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, the onion, and the kosher salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms have released their liquid and the liquids have mostly evaporated, about 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic, black pepper and thyme. Cook, stirring, one more minute. Remove from heat.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 200 kcal
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 441mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
Keywords: Cheesy Mushroom Casserole