Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs.
You can have Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs
- You need 2-6 of chicken thighs with or with out bone (skin left on).
- You need of Black pepper to taste.
- You need 1 (1 oz.) of packet dry ranch salad dressing mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, minced (I use about 3).
Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Cover a baking sheet in foil, non-stick side up..
- Place the chicken thighs on baking sheet with the fattest side up..
- Generously season with salt and pepper..
- Bake chicken for 25 minutes, when skin has started to crisp..
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing mix with the olive oil and minced garlic and blend. If needed add the lemon juice to thin mixture..
- Brush the ranch and oil mixture over the chicken thighs..
- Continue to cook chicken in oven until crispy and golden brown and internal temperature reads 165 degrees..
- To get a tiny bit more crunch broil for 5 minutes watching your chicken closely so it doesn't burn..
- Serve with bulgur wheat, salad, rice, kimchi, broccoli and more..