Chili gravy chicken.
You can cook Chili gravy chicken using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili gravy chicken
- It’s 1 pack of curry cut chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- It’s 1 of onion (cut in cubes).
- It’s 1 of capsicum (cut in cubes).
- It’s 3-4 of green chillis.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 of small bowl garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 4-5 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chili flakes.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of 4 tbsp tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 bowl of chopped mushrooms.
Chili gravy chicken step by step
- Mix handful of corn starch with eggs and red chili powder to make a smooth batter, dip the chicken one by one into it and deep fry in hot oil..
- Put some oil in another pan and pour in the onions, capsicum, mushrooms and garlic,green chilis and sauté them adding ginger paste. Pour in soy sauce, vinegar tomato puree to make the gravy, meanwhile take generous amnt of corn starch and add water to make a solution adding in the gravy. Add in the chicken pieces and cover and simmer adding chili flakes and salt..