Leftovers Makeover: Roast Salmon Salad Sandwich. This is not a tuna salad sandwich BUT a salmon salad sandwich. Even stay tuned for a salmon salad melt! Salmon Bowl with Farro, Black Beans and Tahini Dressing.
Salmon Salad Sandwich Canned Salmon Salad Canned Salmon Recipes Salmon Salad Recipes Seafood Recipes Leftover Salmon Recipes Fresh Tuna This incredible Salmon Salad is easy to prepare, and SO delicious! Plus, you don't have to worry about mercury with salmon, unlike tuna salad. Make good use of your leftover cooked salmon by throwing together this super quick and easy salad. You can have Leftovers Makeover: Roast Salmon Salad Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftovers Makeover: Roast Salmon Salad Sandwich
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted salmon, flaked.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of minced onion.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of minced celery.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of minced carrot.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of minced dill pickle.
- Prepare 3-4 Tablespoons of leftover aioli or plain mayonnaise.
- Prepare of optional: 1/2 teaspoon dry dill (or 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill).
You'll be wishing you had leftover salmon more often! So a sandwich was not even an option. I really wanted to keep it simple and also wanted to avoid reheating the delicate flesh of this perfectly. For this salmon salad sandwich recipe, leftovers are best a day after cooking the fish.
Leftovers Makeover: Roast Salmon Salad Sandwich step by step
- If you have leftover roast salmon, use your fork to flake it..
- Put the salmon with all other ingredients in a bowl and mix gently and thoroughly..
- Spread your bread of choice with a little aioli or mayo (I made open faced sammies with baguette today), top with the salmon salad, and then with the tomatoes..
- We enjoyed them with Pinot Grigio and some pickled yellow peppers and artichoke hearts on the side. :).
Sandwiches Layer it with bacon and watercress in a ciabatta roll for a riff on a BLT. Old Bay seasoning worked great in this and this salad was tasty in a sandwich thank you for I made it with two cans worth of leftover salmon from last night with a just of touch of smoked salmon I. The salad fixings turn into a fantastic Nicoise sandwich when served on a split baguette. Add a sophisticated twist to the traditional Cobb salad with hot-smoked salmon and fresh dill. Serve this salad as a light main course for brunch or lunch.