Oreo ice cream cake. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. Hope you guys enjoy this video! How to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is perfect for summer birthdays and super easy to make with a cookies & cream crust with layers of vanilla & chocolate ice cream. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is the perfect no bake summer birthday or celebration cake. And this ice cream cake is definitely worth making, no matter the weather. You can cook Oreo ice cream cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo ice cream cake
- It’s 12 of Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- It’s of Cool Whip Divided.
- You need of Hot Fudge.
- It’s of Oreos (crushed) divided.
I stuffed it with as many Oreos as I could without literally putting a pile of Oreos on a To that ice cream base you add loads and loads of Oreo. Next, you want to prepare your pan for building the cake. Ice cream cakes are an adored element of summer birthday parties — a magnificent American creation of cake, ice cream, and icing. Yes, it’s a sugar bomb — a magnificent stack of Oreos, ice cream, and cake, a showstopper American dessert for an all-American weekend.
Oreo ice cream cake instructions
- Add a layer of 6 ice cream sandwiches in a pan.
- Heat up hot fudge sauce with jar instructions spread over layer on ice cream sandwiches. (hot fudge just needs to be warm not hot just so it’s easy to work with. You want to do this step fast so the ice cream does not melt.).
- Put some crushed Oreos on top of the hot fudge; don’t use all of it, then Add on some of the cool whip; don’t use all of it.
- Add the last 6 ice cream sandwiches.
- Use the rest of the Cool Whip on the top and sides of all the ice cream sandwiches then top with crushed Oreos.To make it look pretty get the sides with crushed Oreos too..
- Place a lid on the container,place in freezer until it is frozen 2 to 4 hours or can make a day ahead of time and leave in over night..
- Notes- I had 4 of us eating this pre teens / a young adult / one adult and it lasted us two day. Everyone got 2 slices out of it. It really depends on how you cut it..
- For more help check out our video on how to make this. youtu.be/4PavP0KDIsQ.
- This is really great and easy for any age kid to jump in and help make it..
This Oreo ice cream cake has been a family favorite for decades! I use homemade whipped cream and caramel sauce in my recipe, but you can cheat if How to make Oreo ice cream cake without any ‘cake’. Despite the name, there’s no actual “cake” or baking involved in this cookies and cream ice. This is a super easy way to make a cheater ice cream dessert that will impress your family and friends. Mix the oreo pieces and ice cream mixture till fluffy, add the almond extract and give it another whir till it’s mixed in.