Mini cookie sundae cups. Learn how to make bite-sized hot fudge sundaes featuring edible crusts made from cookie dough. Whether it’s homemade or store-bought cookie dough, this is. How to make Mini Individual Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundaes (Pizookie)-.
We’ve had a stash of these Ice Cream Sundae Cookie Cups in the freezer which has been a really nice treat to enjoy after some pool time on a hot summer evening. You use a standard sized muffin tin, and some chocolate chip cookie dough (minus the chocolate chips) to make the cookie cups. Make the best Cookie Sundae Cups with this easy recipe. You can have Mini cookie sundae cups using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini cookie sundae cups
- It’s 1 package of refrigerated break apart sugar cookies.
- You need As needed of Cooking spray.
- Prepare To taste of Ice cream of your choice.
- Prepare To taste of Toppings of your choice: sprinkles, nuts, chocolate, caramel, cherries, marshmallows, whipped cream.
Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Top with whipped cream and colored sprinkles. A wide variety of sundae cups options are available to you, such as metal type, feature, and plastic type. S’mores Sundae Cookie Cups are delicious, summery, two-bite desserts and are such a fun way to enjoy ice cream!
Mini cookie sundae cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray..
- Press 1-2 squares of cookie dough in each cup in the muffin pan and bake 8-10 minutes until edges are golden brown..
- Cool 30 minutes then remove using a butter knife to go around the edges and pry them out..
- Put as many scoops of ice cream in them as you want and add on the toppings!.
Am I right, or am I right? So I made these in mini-muffin trays, rather than full-sized muffin trays. The cookie cups themselves are a basic cookie recipe with. This is smashed of course, but it reminds me of those old ice cream sundae cups. I don’t know what kind of metal, I would guess tin or aluminum based on its current shape! the bottom of it is heavier than the cup part, the metal is still as thin, but.