Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake.
You can cook Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded chicken.
- You need 1 jar (22 ounce) of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 bag (16 ounce) of frozen chopped broccoli, thawed.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta (your favorite shape !).
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Canola oil cooking spray.
Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake instructions
- In a large bowl combine your shredded chicken, Alfredo sauce, heavy cream, thawed broccoli, black pepper, garlic powder, and 1 cup of your shredded cheddar cheese, set bowl to the side………
- Boil pasta and drain thoroughly……Don’t forget to salt your water 💦!!!.
- Place pasta in a large baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray……..
- Pour Alfredo chicken mixture all over cooked pasta in baking pan, stir gently until pasta is thoroughly coated with Alfredo sauce / chicken mixture……..
- Place your reserved 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese on top of pasta…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, or until cheese has fully melted on top and is golden brown…….
- Let sit for 15 minutes, cut into squares and enjoy 😉!!!!.