You can cook Jerk Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jerk Chicken
- You need 5 of Chicken Thighs.
- It’s 6 Tbs of Jerk Seasoning.
- You need of Habanero Pepper.
- Prepare of Chili Flakes.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
Jerk Chicken instructions
- Slice Chicken thighs diagonally. Turn and slice again as shown. Add seasoning to a bowl along with some fresh chili. Add olive oil until you have enough to dissolve the seasonings. Add chili flake if desired..
- Marinade for at least an hour. Preheat your oven to 400 F. Allow chicken to come to room temp 20 minutes before cooking. (If it looks like you need more marinade… mix some more seasoning and oil. You want a good coating)..
- I baked mine for 40 minutes in a preheated cast iron grill pan. (IF YOU OWN A CHARCOAL GRILL, USE IT. YOU’LL DO THIS DISH A LOT OF JUSTICE). Temp should register above 160 F when done..
- I served mine alongside a fennel yogurt sauce that I made. Paired very well with it. As I said, it is extremely tasty on the grill, but if it’s 12 degrees F outside, this will work..