Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken.
You can have Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken
- Prepare 1 box of pasta (16 ounce), your favorite shape.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 pack of chicken breast tenderloins.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 pack (10 ounce) of fresh baby spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 jar (12 ounce) of roasted red peppers, drained and sliced.
- You need 2 cans (15.5 ounce) of Goya garbanzo beans, undrained.
- It’s 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese for topping each serving.
Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large pot……
- Add to olive oil your sliced onion, sauté for several minutes…..
- Add to onion your minced garlic, keep sautéing…….
- Now add in your chicken tenderloins, black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes, cook for several minutes…….
- Add in your baby spinach leaves and roasted sliced red peppers……..continue to cook until spinach is wilted and chicken is cooked…..
- Next add in your garbanzo beans and diced tomatoes, bring to a boil for several minutes or until liquid has reduced by almost half……..
- Reduce heat to low and continue to stir while you cook your pasta……..
- Boil pasta, drain thoroughly and add to garbanzo mixture, stir well……don’t forget to salt your water before boiling your pasta !!!.
- Remove from heat and let stand for about 20 minutes…….
- Serve topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉 !.