Strawberry Ice Cream Pie. This ice cream pie is the perfect way to enjoy the hot days of summer. It not only celebrates a love of ice cream, but also our love of all the fresh fruit you To make the ice cream, you’ll actually start by making what you basically think of as a strawberry pie filling. Some strawberry puree is cooked with.
Use your favorite brand of prepared strawberry ice cream or fill the crust using your your best homemade recipe. This light-as-air pie has sweetened cream cheese, fresh whipped cream, and plenty of strawberries piled high on a graham cracker crust. All Reviews for DanDan’s Strawberry Cream Pie. You can cook Strawberry Ice Cream Pie using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of frozen strawberries in juice (partially thawed).
- Prepare 1/2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 of unbeatened egg white.
- It’s 2 Tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (softened).
- You need 2 Tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
A swirled beautiful ice cream pie with coconut and strawberry—genius combo by the way—with a salted press-in graham cracker crust. Sure, the ice cream is store-bought and the no-bake crust uses graham crackers, but this stunning frozen pie is anything but humble. Skip to Strawberry Ice Cream Pie content. Gather five easy ingredients to make this decadent dessert.
Strawberry Ice Cream Pie step by step
- Crust: In a medium mixing bowl add in all crust ingredients. Use a mixer to combine. Mix just until the dough will form..
- Place 1/3 cup of mixture onto small pan. Press remaining mixture evenly over bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan with well floured fingers. Bake at 375 degree until golden brown. 10-12 minutes. Crust 12-15 minutes. Cool..
- Beat first four ingredients with electric mixer at highest speed until soft mound forms when beaters are raised, 5-8 minutes. Beat 1/2 cup whipping cream until thick. Fold in strawberry mixture by hand or with mixer at lowest speed. Spoon into butter crust. sprinkle with crust crumbs. Freeze until firm, 4-6 hours, covered..
Once the ice cream and whipped topping are softened, assembly goes fast. Spoon ice cream into cooled pastry shell and spread evenly. Set in freezer until very firm. Combine the marshmallows and crushed strawberries in a heavy saucepan. In a large bowl mix together the softened ice cream with the orange zest and pour into pie plate.