Tomato Basil Chicken.
You can have Tomato Basil Chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Basil Chicken
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of beefsteak tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
Tomato Basil Chicken step by step
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 or 4 thin pieces. Marinate the chicken with white wine, salt and pepper for 10 minutes (better if overnight)..
- Chop the garlic, onion and tomatoes..
- Heat up a pan and add oil to the pan. Cook the chicken breasts on medium heat until both sides are golden..
- Take out the chicken breasts. Add chopped garlic, onion, tomatoes and tomato paste to the pan and mix well..
- When the mixture starts to bubble, put the chicken breasts back to the pan and continue cooking on medium heat for 20 minutes..
- Turn off the heat. Add the fresh basil to the pan and mix well..
- Delicious aromatic chicken ready to service..