Cheese Stuffed Chicken Roll-Ups.
You can cook Cheese Stuffed Chicken Roll-Ups using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Stuffed Chicken Roll-Ups
- Prepare 2 of Large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 Block of Muenster Cheese.
- It’s 1 Block of Smoked Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Block of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 4 of Skewers.
- It’s 1 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs- Herb Flavor.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Flour.
- You need 3 of Eggs, whisked.
- You need 3 Quarts of Vegetable Oil.
Cheese Stuffed Chicken Roll-Ups instructions
- Butterfly each Chicken Breast, then pound out to about 1/4 inch thick..
- Stack your blocks of cheese on top of each other. Now place 4 Skewers through the cheese. 1 in each corner, not too close to the edge but not too close together either..
- Cut the blocks in half, between the skewers to make 4 equal pieces. Your only making 2 cuts..
- Now, place 1 stick of skewered cheese on top of your chicken breast and roll it up. (Do not salt the Chicken Breast, the cheese is plenty salty.) Continue doing this to the remaining chicken..
- Freeze the chicken for about an hour so it frys better..
- Get separate plates/shallow bowls and place your flour in one, eggs in another and finally your bread crumbs in another and line them up..
- Now dredge the skewered chicken in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs..
- Heat oil in a large enough pot to fit the chicken in all the way when frying. Oil should be about 375 degrees..
- Now fry chicken for about 10 mins or until Internal temperature reaches 165..
- Pull the skewer out and plate..
- I like to serve on top of Arugula lettuce lightly dressed with Olive Oil and Salt..