Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet.
You can have Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet
- It’s 1 tbs of coconut oil or spray.
- You need 1 of med yellow onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of med bell peppers chopped.
- It’s 1-2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 c of frozen corn.
- It’s 1-2 of zucchini diced.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained.
- You need 1/2 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s of S&p to taste.
- Prepare of Shake of cumin.
- It’s 1 cup of colby jack cheese.
- You need 2-4 stalks of green onion (garnish).
- You need of Sour cream (optional).
Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet instructions
- Preheat large derp skillet large medium heat and swirl oil to coat. Add onion, garlic and bell pepper; saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Move vegetables to the side of the skillet and add chicken. Sprinkle with 1 tsp cumin, salt and black pepper. Cook for about 5-7minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add corn, beans, tomatoes, zucchini, taco seasoning and remaining cumin. Stir, cover and cook on low-medium for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook for a few minutes or until cheese has melted. Top with green onion and cilantro. Serve hot, on its own or over a healthy rice. Add sour cream & green onions if desired..