Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Thighs.
You can cook Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Thighs using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- You need 4-5 of boneless skinless chicken thighs (rinsed and patted dry).
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Thighs instructions
- Pat chicken thighs dry with a paper towel, then transfer to a bowl..
- Combine all the seasonings together in a bowl, then pour them into the bowl with the chicken and use your hands to coat the chicken with the spices..
- Might sound crazy but… Preheat your air fryer to 380° (I did mine for 5 minutes for preheating). Then, place chicken smooth side down into the air fryer, spray with nonstick spray/olive oil spray on the top of chicken and cook at 380° for 12 minutes..
- Once the air fryer beeps, use kitchen tongs to flip the chicken over, and cook for an additional 8-10 minutes on the second side, or until chicken is cooked through. ***(Excuse our Air Fryer… we use this thing A LOT! and it is clean and does get clean after each use. I promise!).