Texas Pete Ranch Buffalo Wings.
You can have Texas Pete Ranch Buffalo Wings using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Texas Pete Ranch Buffalo Wings
- It’s 15 of whole chicken wings split.
- Prepare of Garlic powder season to taste.
- Prepare of Onion powder season to taste.
- You need of Adobo seasoning season to taste.
- Prepare of Pepper season to taste.
- It’s of Salt season to taste.
- You need of Oregano season to taste.
- Prepare 16-20 oz of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 2 oz of ranch.
Texas Pete Ranch Buffalo Wings step by step
- Take your wings split them and rinse them off.
- Season your wings.
- Put your canola oil in a pan turn it on high medium heat.
- Once your oil is hot you can start dropping your wings in.
- After your wings are done place them on a paper towel or a draining rack to drain the excess grease.
- Take your texas pete hot sauce pour it in a small pot turn it on medium to high heat add the 2 tablespoons of butter let it come to a boil stir occasionally.
- Once your sauce has warmed up pour the 2oz of ranch in stir it up some more let your sauce sit from 2 to 4 minutes.
- Take your wings and put them in the sauce make sure all wings are covered with the sauce.
- Let them sit for about 3 minutes pull your wings out drain the excess sauce and Enjoy!.