Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce. This simple mixture of creamy mayonnaise and Asian flavors is so easy to make. The ingredients are pantry friendly and you don't need complicated kitchen.. Mayonnaise Sauce Salmon Recipes on Yummly
Salmon is cooked and served with a thickened oyster sauce mixture seasoned with garlic and green onions! Rice is the perfect accompaniment to this savory dish. Boil large slices of salmon in salted water until done. You can have Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce
- It’s 200 grams of Raw Salmon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Potato Starch.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salad Oil(Fried oil).
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oyster Sauce.
Fry a small onion, chopped, in oil, add four dozen oysters, cut small, two tablespoonfuls of flour, the Pour the sauce into a platter, and cool. Lay the slices of salmon on the sauce, brush with egg, sprinkle with crumbs and brown in the oven. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! I had baked salmon at a friend's house recently. (She is an Alaskan native and had some salmon she brought back from vacation.
Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce step by step
- Cut the Raw salmon into bite sized pieces. Dust with Potato Starch..
- Put all Sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix it well..
- Heat Salad Oil in a frying pan. And fry the Salmon until golden brown. Put the cooked Salmon in the Bowl with the sauce and minx it well..
Yummy) She spread mayo and some seasonings on the fish then baked it. I had never heard of that before, but it was really good. I came up with my own twist using that idea. The herbed mayonnaise mixture kept the salmon nice and moist while in the oven baking and at the same time it added flavor and texture to the dish. This baked salmon with the herbed mayo was delicious and satisfying.