Jalapeño chicken cheddar wraps.
You can cook Jalapeño chicken cheddar wraps using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño chicken cheddar wraps
- You need Package of jalapeño wraps.
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 can of rotel tomatoes with cilantro.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of sliced black olives.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s packet of Chicken seasoning.
Jalapeño chicken cheddar wraps step by step
- Coat pan in olive oil and add cubed chicken.
- Add pepper and salt to chicken while it’s cooking.
- When chicken is cooked, add the seasoning packet with labeled water amount. Let the chicken cook for a few more minutes..
- Drain all of the cans. I just mix all the canned ingredients in a colander together and drain while cooking chicken..
- When chicken is cooked, add the canned ingredients. Let simmer until your ready to eat..
- Sometimes I add fresh cilantro or green onion..
- Warm the tortillas and top with cheese. Enjoy!.