Chicken with Pico de Gallo.
You can cook Chicken with Pico de Gallo using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Pico de Gallo
- Prepare 200 gr of ground chicken.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of bouillon powder.
- It’s 1 cup of panko/breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
Chicken with Pico de Gallo step by step
- Chicken mixture: combine and mix chicken, eggs, panko, salt, black pepper, garlic, bouillon powder, Italian seasoning. Knead and form four thin patties..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry and flip until golden brown..
- For pico de gallo: combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. You can use it right away to top the chicken, but I think it'd be tastier if you wait for about 15 minutes..