My Chicken Biscuits.
You can cook My Chicken Biscuits using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chicken Biscuits
- It’s 2 of chicken thighs or brests (rinsed).
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of corn starch.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of soy milk for chicken or 3 eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 4 of pickle stackers.
- It’s Dash of hot sauce.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
My Chicken Biscuits step by step
- In a medium or large skillet add your oil and butter..
- In medium bowl add the soy milk or eggs and dashes of hot sauce. Submerge chicken..
- In a medium mixing bowl add flour and corn starch and all seasonings. Mix well. Add chicken..
- Fry until done..
- Let chicken drain on paper towel or cooling racks and now add your chicken to the biscuit along with the pickles and dressing of your choice. (see recipe).