Mile High Loaded Pepperjack Chicken.
You can cook Mile High Loaded Pepperjack Chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mile High Loaded Pepperjack Chicken
- It’s 3 of lrg. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half length way.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of bacon, strips cut in half.
- You need 1 pkg. of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp. of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of block pepperjack cheese.
Mile High Loaded Pepperjack Chicken step by step
- Slice each chicken breast in half length ways so you have 6 pieces. Grill chicken or prepare as desired. Keep warm. Meanwhile, crisp bacon strips and set aside..
- In a large pan, saute the mushrooms and onions in butter until softened. Stir in worcestershire sauce and dash of black pepper. Set aside..
- Slice the cream cheese into 12 slices. Slice the pepperjack cheese into 18 slices..
- On top of each piece of chicken, place 2 slices of the cream cheese and then 3 slices of the pepperjack cheese..
- Place in oven or back on grill just long enough to melt the cheese..
- When ready to serve,, top each piece of chicken with bacon strips and mushrooms & onion mixture. Enjoy!.