If you are looking for some simple and simple relaxation meals in 30 minutes, you can try creamy chicken butter soup. You can try this creamy chicken butter soup. The creamy spinach dumpling soup is completely done within 30 minutes, and it is best to freeze it before serving. Try this best simple chicken and dumpling soup!
If you are looking for a soup recipe or soup dinner, this creamy chicken butter soup is the best recipe you can use to fill your stomach.
This simple soup of chicken dumpling is a full meal with chicken, dumplings and vegetables, and it’s very tasty.
You can cook and freeze this soup so that you can choose to eat it later if necessary. All you need to do is remove the cheese and tortellini and add it when you reheat.
Looking for some relaxing meals, it’s really easy to have the delicious chicken butter soupPrint
The Ultimate Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 5 Cloves Garlic,minced
- 1 Onion,small,chopped
- 3/4 Cup Carrot,sliced
- 1/2 Cup Celery,chopped
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Green Peas
- 4 Cup Chicken Broth
- As per need Salt and Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Thyme,dried
- 1 tsp Parsley,dried
- 1 tsp Oregano,dried
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Cup Cheese Tortellini
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 1 Cup Chicken,cooked and shredded
- 1 Chicken Bouillon
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan,grated
- In a stock pot / soup pot add butter,when it starts to melt, add the chopped onion and garlic.
- Stir fry the onion and garlic till onion turns pink.
- Add carrots,celery and green peas and further saute till it is soft.
- Add the spices and saute further.
- Add chicken stock and black pepper powder and it come to a boil.
- Add shredded chicken and chicken bouillon to this.
- Let this soup boil for 5 minutes,then reduce the flame/heat and add shredded Parmesan and
- Mix this well and let it boil for a minute or two.
- Bring the heat to lowest and add cream and spinach,let it simmer for 5 minutes or little more
till you feel the soup consistency is good as shown in picture 9 and 10.
- Serve while warm.
You want to make the soup more thick and creamier then add extra cream to add more thickness to soup.
You can also add some flour to veggies when sauteing them and then add the stock.This will make the soup more thick.
Always adjust the thickness of soup by adding more stock,in case the tortellini drinks the soup and dries out the soup.
After adding cream always simmer the soup instead of boiling it.If you boil the soup after adding the cream then there chances that soup will curdle.
You can cook and shred the chicken breast at home with a hand mixer or stand mixer or even in a mixer grinder,or else you can use store-bought rotisserie chicken and shred it.
- Category: Chicken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: The Ultimate Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup