Cajun Salmon w Succotash.
You can cook Cajun Salmon w Succotash using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Salmon w Succotash
- It’s of Salmon take out pinbones, then divide into 4 take salmon and make slits on skin to make crispy skin while cooking.
- It’s of Cajun spice.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For succotash.
- Prepare 1 of red onion chopped.
- You need 1 cup of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 of zucchini chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash chopped.
- You need of Cilantro chopped.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Cajun spice.
Cajun Salmon w Succotash instructions
- Salmon make slits on skin do this by bending salmon and taking sharp knife makeslits on back to make skin crispy. Then season with salt, pepper, and the Cajun spice. Heat pan make sure pan is hot before putting oil then put salmon in skin side down..
- Monitor fish, fish will change color from pink to white when fish turns white half way flip by placing 3 fingers on top of meat then with fish spatula flip fish then flip fish back unto skin side set aside.
- For succotash in pan sauté all vegetables.