Sun dried tomato with spinach bacon chicken recipe – Season chicken breast with dry Italian salad dressing, then cover with creamy spinach, sun dried tomato and bacon and bake until perfect! The best roast chicken ever!
If you want to know how to cook the best chicken breasts, this is your recipe! No more boring dry chicken. Compared to roasting chicken on the stove, many people like it. In this recipe, the chicken breast is baked in the oven, thanks to the foregoing, and full of virginity, moisture and delicious!
This sun-dried tomato, spinach and bacon are one of the best chicken breast recipes you’ve ever made! It’s like filling chicken, but it’s all baked on top!
One of the best roast chicken recipes ever! Cover chicken breast with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and bacon, then bake in the oven. Soft, moist, fragrant chicken. No more boring chicken breasts!Print
Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach, and Bacon Chicken recipe – seasoned with dry Italian salad dressing mix, and smothered with the creamed spinach. The best baked chicken ever! #chicken #bake #chickenbake #bacon #spinach #creamedspinach #glutenfree #gf #keto #ketofood #ketodiet #ketofriendly
- 1.5 lb chicken (4 small chicken breasts or 2 large chicken breasts sliced horizontally in half)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 0.5 oz Italian Dressing mix packet (half the packet)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 oz baby spinach fresh
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2/3 cup half and half
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes drained of oil, chopped into smaller bites
- 4 slices bacon cooked
- 4 slices Pepper Jack cheese or Monterey cheese with jalapenos
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Butter the bottom of the baking dish. Season chicken breasts from both sides with the Italian salad dressing mix. Place the chicken breasts, flat side down, into the greased baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes at 375 F.
How to make creamed spinach:
- In the mean time, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add spinach and cook for only 1 or 2 minutes until it is heated through and starts to wilt. Remove from heat. Add minced garlic and half and half. Bring to boil. Add shredded mozzarella cheese and keep stirring, on high heat, until mozzarella cheese starts to melt – about 30 seconds. Reduce heat to simmer and keep stirring until you have a nice, smooth creamed spinach – about 30 seconds or 1 more minutes. The creamed spinach should be pretty thick in texture, not watery. If watery, bring to boil again and cook off extra liquid, constantly stirring.
Season with salt. Remove from heat.
Smothered Chicken Breasts:
- Remove the baking pan with chicken breasts from the oven (you baked them for 15-20 minutes). Top each chicken breast with creamed spinach, sun-dried tomatoes (drained from oil and chopped into smaller bites), chopped cooked bacon, and broken slices of pepper jack cheese. Bake in the oven, uncovered for 15-20 more minutes, until the chicken is completely cooked through, no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: Per Servings
- Calories: 766 kcal
Keywords: Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach, and Bacon Chicken Bake