Slow cooker, chicken breast and sauce all very comfortable food. Simple cooking recipes for soft chicken and delicious sauces made with chicken cream soup.
Hearty and delicious foods such as Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken, bacon, and eternal dinner recipes. This southern classic will definitely warm your stomach and heart.
This simple meal for slow cooking will no doubt be one of the main dish recipes that your entire family will like. The softest chicken and thick sauce with mashed potatoes are the most comfortable foods. This is a festive dinner that you can do easily throughout the year.
A mixture of chicken and a tasty sauce like croquette in just a few minutes and can be cooked for a long time. Throwing everything in the slow cooker in the morning, the only thing you have to worry about is the side.
For both parties, I recommend simple vegetables like green beans, chicken and soy sauce that are poured into mashed potatoes, white rice, or even thick Texas toast. A handful of fresh French bread will be delicious (and suck the extra sauce).
If you have read or seen recipes for slow cooked chicken for a long time, you know I usually don’t like to put boneless and skinless chicken breast into the pan. In many previous articles, I warned against sticking to the chicken thigh bone.
The nice thing about great recipes like Crockpot Chicken and Gravy is that you can use boneless skin, and always look forward to soft chicken. Creamy soup prevents meat from drying out and is easily damaged.
For Crockport and Gravy, use my own recipe for chicken cream broth. If you want to use canned coffee, replace the 10.5 ounce thick cream chicken. You can easily make a chicken sauce mixture from scratch using the quick recipe below.Print
Slow cook, chicken breast and sauce all very comfortable food. Simple cooking recipes for soft chicken and delicious sauces made with chicken cream soup. #crockpot #slowcooker #chicken #gravy #slowcookerchicken #crockpotchicken #dinner #dinnerthendessert
- 2 packets chicken gravy mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cup Condensed Chicken Soup
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 whole chicken breasts , boneless skinless (about a pound)
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
- In slow cooker, whisk together the water, gravy packets, condensed chicken soup, garlic powder, salt, paprika and pepper until smooth
- Add the chicken breasts to the slow cooker and flip on both sides to coat well.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- When done, carefully remove chicken, shred or cut as desired.
- Whisk the sour cream into the slow cooker until smooth and serve over chicken.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 servings
- Calories: 205 kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 572mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 21g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
Keywords: Slow Cooker Chicken Breast with Gravy