Slow cook, chicken breast and sauce all very comfortable food. Simple cooking recipes for soft chicken and delicious sauces made with chicken cream soup. #crockpot #slowcooker #chicken #gravy #slowcookerchicken #crockpotchicken #dinner #dinnerthendessert
- 2 packets chicken gravy mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cup Condensed Chicken Soup
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 whole chicken breasts , boneless skinless (about a pound)
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
- In slow cooker, whisk together the water, gravy packets, condensed chicken soup, garlic powder, salt, paprika and pepper until smooth
- Add the chicken breasts to the slow cooker and flip on both sides to coat well.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- When done, carefully remove chicken, shred or cut as desired.
- Whisk the sour cream into the slow cooker until smooth and serve over chicken.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 servings
- Calories: 205 kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 572mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 21g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
Keywords: Slow Cooker Chicken Breast with Gravy