Roast popcorn chicken is the best way to meet the needs of popcorn chicken in a healthy way – you can bake!
My new article is once again a great start and a great way to meet your fried chicken needs, especially kids, this is oven-baked popcorn chicken!
My last post is a small recipe for shizuan gobi (cauliflower in shizwan sauce). Unusual!
Our children are obsessed with fast food, especially because the fried chicken madness sometimes makes us feel comfortable. Well, I want to slow down our fast food habits. He has tried several methods to make children substitute for food by baking in the oven at home or better. This is another blow at home.
I have shared a number of baked recipes here: Chicken Haryali, Chicken Tandoori. Both are baked in the oven and rarely use oil / butter.
The strange thing is that the popcorn chicken is so amazing that we didn’t notice the difference in taste and it was very delicious.Print
- 1/2 Lb / 226 Grams Chicken Breast,cut into bite sized pieces
- For Marination:
- 1 Tablespoon MayonnaiseOven Baked Popcorn Chicken is a great way to satisfy your popcorn chicken cravings in a he Oven Baked Popcorn Chicken
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika Ground Oven Baked Popcorn Chicken is a great way to satisfy your popcorn chicken cravings in a he Oven Baked Popcorn Chicken/Red Chili GroundOven Baked Popcorn Chicken is a great way to satisfy your popcorn chicken cravings in a he Oven Baked Popcorn Chicken
- 1/4 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 No Egg
- 2 Teaspoon Maida/ All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Buttermilk
- 3 No Garlic cloves,grated
- 1 Tablespoon Butter,salted
- For coating:
- 20 No Pani Puri / GolgappaOven Baked Popcorn Chicken is a great way to satisfy your popcorn chicken cravings in a he Oven Baked Popcorn Chicken(Puri’s)
- 2 Sprigs Cilantro,chopped
- Preheat the oven at 400F / 200C.
In a mixing bowl,mix all the ingredients mentioned for marination.
- Add the washed,clean chicken pieces to it.
- Mix well and keep aside for 30 mins.
In a bowl,take all the golgappa and crush them with hands.
- As per choice crush the golgappa(I crushed them to consistency of corn flakes so the final popcorn looks with flakes)
Add the chopped cilantro to it.
- With a fork,coat each chicken piece with the golgappa mixture.
On a baking tray,arrange a parchment paper.
Place all the chicken pieces evenly and bake for 20 mins or till cooked well.
- Serve immediately with dip of your choice.
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Oven Baked Popcorn Chicken