Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies. Oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies made a whole lot healthier with no flour, no butter, very little sugar, and healthy fats such as coconut oil and dark chocolate. The healthier oatmeal cookies I do have on the blog have a whole bunch of peanut butter in 'em. Which is totally awesome for us peanut butter.
Chewy and loaded with dark chocolate chips, these Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect HEALTHY treat. These delicious cookies are made with just a few simple pantry ingredients but packed with flavor and nutrients. Made WITHOUT REFINED SUGAR, and whole grain. You can have Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cane sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of caramel extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hazelnut extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Pastry Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of dark chocolate morsels.
- Prepare 3 cup of Oatmeal (quick or old fashioned, uncooked).
- It’s 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flaxseeds.
Cocoa and dark chocolate have a wide variety of powerful antioxidants, more than a lot of other foods. Add in rolled oats, almond butter and some almond milk and you have one helluva Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. I have not met one person who did not like them.
Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, caramel extract, hazelnut extract and pumpkin extract; beat well..
- Add combined whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, maple syrup, ground cinnamon and sea salt; mix well..
- Add oats, chia seeds, flaxseeds and chocolate morsels; mix well..
- Cover the bowl in aluminum. Put it in the freezer for 4 hours..
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper (Make sure to put parchment paper on the pan). Optional…. (you can butter the pan or spray it.).
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until medium brown. Cool 1 minute on parchment paper; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered..
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies..
Dark Chocolate Walnut Date Bars- Healthy Appetite with Shira Bocar. Bake in top and bottom thirds of oven, rotating and switching sheets.. Cocoa Oatmeal Cookies, Heart Healthier Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies, Healthy Vegan Chocolate Healthy Flourless Triple Chocolate Oatmeal CookiesAmy's Healthy Baking. salt, nonfat milk, miniature chocolate chips, coconut oil, ground. Soft & Chewy Healthy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies dunked in Dark Chocolate – the perfect cookie recipe for this holiday season. Seriously guys, these Chocolate Dunked Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (while a handful to say) are absolutely incredible.