We got fresh and delicious Mexican corn food, suitable for snacks and barbecue. Put golden corn in a hot sauce to make a fabulous salad. With a fresh coriander leaf sauce, crushed fresco cheese and paprika, this corn salad will become a summer favorite. Addicted to fresh corn with this delicious recipe!
We know that cutting corn from a piece of bread is a real task. For this reason we use Good Cook Corn Peeler, which is a quick and easy way to remove corn from the corn cube. For an easier life, Good Touch Cook’s plastic cutting board does not cut the knife, and the frame is reversed, allowing food to be stored on a plate instead of being placed on a table. Use a good paring knife to cut thin slices and shave.
Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4-6 servings 1x
- 8 cobs of corn, cooked or grilled
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup queso fresco cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Allow cobs of corn to cool, then remove kernels from the cob with the Good Cook Corn Stripper. Place in a large serving bowl.
- Toss with green onions, vinegar and oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with crumbled queso fresco. Garnish with paprika. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Keywords: Mexican Street Corn Salad