Thin noodles Chicken Chowmein.
You can have Thin noodles Chicken Chowmein using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thin noodles Chicken Chowmein
- Prepare 1 lb of Chow mein or thin spaghetti noodkes.
- Prepare 2 pieces of boneless chicken breast shredded.
- Prepare 3 stalks of thinly sliced celery.
- It’s 3 cups of thinly sliced cabbage.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of matchstick cut carrots.
- You need 2/3 cups of chopped green onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
Thin noodles Chicken Chowmein instructions
- Prepare noodles according to directions on package..
- In a bowl whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, rice vinegar and sesame oil, set aside.
- Cook 2 chicken breast in high pressure for 4 minutes. Shred and set aside..
- Cut and prepare vegetables.
- Heat oil in a wok or large and deep non-stick skillet over moderately high heat..
- Add minced garlic and ginger cook fir 1 minute.
- Add celery, carrots, and green onions and cook fir 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage and cook for 1 minute.
- Add shredded chicken and mix then add noodles and soy sauce mix. Mix thoroughly and serve!.