A few weeks ago, we had our first barbecue grill and grill. We are in love! This is actually the delicious corn that I have had in my life. It makes the grill crispy on the outside, making it hang from the inside. This is amazing!
Since then, I dreamed of corn, so I told turnips that we had to bake in the last few weeks. I saw cilantro recipes for cilantro in Taste of Home and I know it tastes really good. Geez, I’m right. This gives the corn a good taste. You have to try it!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 10 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- Cotija cheese, grated (optional)
- In a small bowl mix butter, cilantro, lime juice and peel. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and
chill in refrigerator 30 minutes or until ready to use.
- Grill corn over medium heat, turning occasionally, until speckled with char spots and tender (about 15 to 20 minutes.)
- Carefully remove corn from grill and serve with butter and grated cheese, if desired. Enjoy!