Healthy easy pies with zucchini and sweet pepper, and flavors your favorite dinner pies.
Most of the pancakes are stuffed on top when it’s grilled, but I didn’t really add the sauce because we added the ketchup on the side. If necessary, you can also add a little pasta before baking.
I use breadcrumbs in the dish, but we also manage to absorb the 40-calorie bread slices in milk.
You can also make this cutlet in advance, cut it into thin slices, then put it in a frying pan to make an amazing cutlet sandwich.
I like to add roasted tomatoes instead of ketchup to pie sandwiches, but that’s only when I find them great.Print
Easy Healthy Meatloaf Recipe
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hours
- Total Time: 1 hours 20 mins
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 1 zucchini grated
- 1/2 red bell grated
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 pound ground beef 93/7 beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika just a couple shakes over the formed meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large cast iron skillet add the olive oil on high heat.
- Add in the onion and garlic to the pan and start cooking while finishing preparing the zucchini.
- Add the zucchini and bell pepper to some paper towels folded in half, close the edges together to form a pouch and squeeze out as much liquid from them as you can.
- Add the zucchini to the pan and stir.
- Continue cooking for 8-10 minutes until they’re tender and reduced in size.
- In a large bowl add the beef, bread crumbs, milk, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt, black pepper and the cooked vegetables.
- Mix the ingredients well then add them to a loaf pan.
- Shake some paprika over the meatloaf.
- Cook for 60-65 minutes or until cooked through to 160 degrees.
- Let stand for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Category: Meatloaf
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Servings
- Calories: 212kcal
- Sugar: 2,6g
- Sodium: 360mg
- Fat: 7,1g
- Saturated Fat: 2,4g
- Carbohydrates: 9,7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
Keywords: Easy Healthy Meatloaf Recipe