Instant Lasagna is the easiest Lasagna recipe! It’s delicious, you can adjust it to your taste and add your favorite ingredients! Did you know that making lasagna in an autoclave is easy? You don’t need to cook pasta first, this is a victory in my book! If you are interested in delicious pasta, make this lasagna recipe for pressure cooker.
Instant Pot Lasagna
Lasagna cooking recipe is one of the most popular recipes! It is usually copied by others, but this is the original version of this recipe. Instant lasagna recipes popular pot with thousands of people! Thanks for the great reviews and comments!
I decided to use my favorite Jarmarined sauce in a lasagna for a pressure cooker. When I get it, I use instant marinara sauce. that’s cool! Lasagna Instagna came out great! Here is a summary of my production method:Print
Delicious Easy Instant Pot Lasagna
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 1 hours
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
I decided to use my favorite Jarmarined sauce in a lasagna for a pressure cooker. When I get it, I use instant marinara sauce. that’s cool! Lasagna Instagna came out great! Here is a summary of my production method:
- ½ lb ground beef(225 g)
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups marinara sauce(520 g)
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese(250 g)
- 1 ½ cups low-moisture mozzarella(150 g), divided
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese(80 g), divided
- 1 cup fresh parsley(35 g), minced, loosely packed
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 10 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup water(240 mL)
- instant pot
- springform pan, 7 inch (17 cm)
- Set the Instant-Pot to sauté. Add the ground beef and cook for 5-6 minutes, until no longer pink. Add the onion, garlic, salt, oregano, and red pepper flakes and cook for 3-4 minutes more, until the onions are translucent. Add the tomato sauce and stir to combine, then carefully remove the insert from the Instant-Pot. Let cool for 5 minutes, then transfer the tomato sauce to a bowl and wash and dry the insert.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, 1 cup (100 G) of mozzarella, ½ cup (55 G) of Parmesan, the parsley, and egg. Mix well.
- Add the olive oil to a 7-inch (17 cm) springform pan and brush in an even layer over the bottom.
- Arrange a layer of lasagna noodles on the bottom of the pan, breaking the noodles to fit if necessary. Top with a layer of sauce, then half of the ricotta mixture. Add another layer of noodles, sauce, and the rest of the ricotta. Finish with the remaining noodles and sauce. Cover the pan tightly with foil.
- Return the insert to the Instant-Pot and pour in the water. Place pan with the lasagna on a steamer rack trivet and carefully lower into the pot. Cover with the lid and twist to lock. Turn the steam valve to “sealing”. Set to high pressure and cook for 24 minutes (it will take about 5 minutes to heat and pressurize).
- Once the cook time is finished, vent naturally for 15 minutes, then turn the quick release steam valve to “venting” and when the float valve has fully dropped, open the pressure cooker and carefully lift out the lasagna.
- Remove the foil and sprinkle top of the lasagna with the remaining ½ cup (50 G) mozzarella and ¼ cup (25 G) Parmesan.
- Turn the broiler to high. Broil the lasagna for 2-4 minutes, until the cheese on top is melted and golden brown.
- Let the lasagna cool for 10 minutes, then place on a serving plate and carefully release the springform. Slice and serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Delicious Easy Instant Pot Lasagna
POPULAR RECIPES OTHER:
Pioneer Woman’s Best Chicken Breast
Santa Fe Chicken Foil Packets
Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast Recipe