We love eating out. Who does not like others to do all the cooking and cleaning? ! When we go out, we always want Italian cuisine; very comfortable, making the whole dining experience more intoxicating. We often sit down and try to find all the different spices that make each dish taste good. We are convinced that part of what makes all the flavors so delicious is that we didn’t do it!
Although it is fun to eat out (and cook less for us in a week), we sometimes like to rewrite some of our favorite restaurant meals in our kitchens, and we are sure to win this award. It’s really not that simple: put a bottle of salad sauce and chicken in a slow cooker for a few hours, and voila – we’re just a salad, not a delicious meal, and it tastes almost as we would in our favorite Italian restaurant.
Looking for a simple and delicious dinner to add to your menu this week? Olive Garden’s Crockpot Chicken is very simple and will definitely be your family’s favorite quickly! Best of all, it contains only 3 ingredients! Easy to talk about!Print
Crockpot Olive Garden Chicken Recipe! [3 Ingredients]
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 5 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
Jazz up your ordinary weeknight dinner with this Crockpot Olive Garden Chicken recipe!
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts Thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 16 oz. Olive Garden Italian Dressing
- Mix together Italian Dressing and Parmesan Cheese in medium mixing bowl, and stir well.
- Place chicken in Crockpot, and pour dressing mixture over chicken.
- Cover Crockpot, and cook on LOW for 8 hours, or until done. Enjoy!
Keywords: dinner, chicken