There are many good things in Slow Cooker Crack Chicken that are addictive! Stuffed With Bacon, Cheese, Cheese, And Spices
I finally tried this slow cooker chicken recipe. My neighbor told me about this crispy chicken, although she cooked it in an instant saucepan.
This recipe was created by Shelly on the Cookies and Cups website, and you can see its recipe here. I’m glad I tried this recipe and it tastes good and tastes better than white rice, which helps to get rid of salinity.Print
Slow Cooker Crack Chicken is made of everything addicting and delicious! This chicken has bacon, cheese, cream cheese and flavored with ranch dressing seasoning mix.
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs (trim off excess fat if desired)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 8 slices bacon (sliced, cooked and drained)
- 1 oz. packet ranch seasoning mix
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- Add the chicken thighs to the slow cooker. Sprinkle over the ranch seasoning mix. Place the cream cheese on top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Shred the chicken, I do this right in the slow cooker with 2 forks. Stir the cream cheese into the shredded chicken and also stir in the bacon. Spread out into an even layer. Sprinkle over the cheese. Cover for 10 more minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle over the green onions. Enjoy! Other great ways to serve is over a baked potato or on sandwich rolls.
- Recommended Slow Cooker Size: 4 quart or larger
- More chicken can be used in this recipe without changing the other ingredients and still will turn out great! Also try adding a chopped jalapeno for a little heat at the beginning of the cook time.
- Nutritional values are approximate. If you require a special diet please use your own calculations.
- Values below are for 1/6 of the recipe and do not include rice.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 690 kcal
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 1102mg
- Fat: 53g
- Saturated Fat: 26g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 44g
- Cholesterol: 275mg
Keywords: dinner, instant pot