We all know the remote area known as Bloomin’Onion, so he inspired us to turn it into desserts. Tricks to cut apples seem difficult, so you will put them on the grill in 10 minutes.Print
Bloomin’ Grilled Apples Will Slay Any Summer BBQ
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 4 apples
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon-sugar
- 1/2 c. caramel, plus more for drizzling
- 1/3 c. chopped pecans
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Slice off the top ¼ of the apples and scoop out cores.
- Using a paring knife, make a deep cut around the center of the apple.
- Flip over apples and make narrow cuts all around, making sure to not cut through the bottom.
- In a small bowl, stir together melted butter and cinnamon-sugar. Brush apples all over with
mixture, then fill center with caramel and pecans.
- Wrap apples in foil and grill until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Top with ice cream and drizzle with more caramel.