You should make a barbecue type at the next outdoor barbecue! Chicken, pineapple, and meat between onion and paprika, then coated with pineapple glaze. Yes, I mean, I often see bacon and all of these ingredients. The aroma of chicken wrapped in bacon, pineapple wrapped in bacon, bacon, and onions cooked together in a pan. How can this be bad?
Grilled onions and peppers are my favorites, if you’ve never eaten pineapple before, you’ll want to eat it! Happy grill!Print
- 1 large onion, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 large pineapple, cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 12 strips of thick cut bacon
FOR THE HAWAIIAN SAUCE:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 long skewers
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- To make the Hawaiian sauce: Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and stir until the cornstarch is dissolved. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 2 minutes. Set-aside until ready to use.
- Thread the skewers. Weave the bacon around each piece of chicken and pineapple, stick the bell pepper and onion together and weave the bacon around both of those. You’ll need two strips of bacon per skewer if using 4 pieces of chicken and 3 pieces each of pineapple, bell pepper and onion. Brush some olive or vegetable oil evenly over each kabob.
- Preheat the grill to medium high. Grill the kabobs for 10-15, turning a couple of times, until done.
- Slather with hot Hawaiian sauce and serve immediately..
- Serving size: 1 kabob
- Category: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 sweker
- Calories: 293kcal
- Sugar: 20g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 20g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Bacon, Pinneapple, Chicken Kabobs