Passion fruit cheesecake. Passion fruit and cheesecake were always meant to be together. The cheesecake crust on this is really the kicker as far as flavor and texture goes. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Passion fruit and cheesecake were always meant to be together…The cheesecake crust on this is really the kicker as far as flavor and texture goes, but every bite is kind of magical in a tropical way. This passion fruit cheesecake has a wonderful texture with a tropical fragrant that makes an easy, elegant summer dessert. Now that passionfruit is available all year around, we can’t resist the opportunity to make this No-Bake Passionfruit Jelly Cheesecake. You can cook Passion fruit cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Passion fruit cheesecake
- Prepare 15 pieces of Shredded wheat meal.
- It’s 50 gr of butter.
- You need 150 gr of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 of yolks.
- You need 250 ml of whipping cream.
- Prepare 10 gr of gelatin.
- Prepare 100 gr of passion juice.
- Prepare 100 gr of caster sugar.
- Prepare of Toping:.
- You need 30 gr of water.
- Prepare 50 gr of passion juice with seed.
- Prepare 5 gr of gelatin.
- It’s 50 gr of caster sugar.
Passion Fruit Cheesecake Recipe: I have tried and enjoyed about a dozen versions, each great, but I Let me tell you something, this Passion Fruit Cheesecake recipe is one of my favorite of all time. Passion fruit cheesecake is often considered one of the most exotic cheesecake varieties. The fruits are only in season during certain months, and their pulp will only stay fresh for a little while once the. I’ve started the month on Where Is My Spoon with one of my I will continue with many other favorite cakes, today’s Passion Fruit Cheesecake followed by several.
Passion fruit cheesecake step by step
- Crush or blend the wheatmeal into crumb. Add butter and mix well into a pan. Press it flat and pop it in a freezer about 30-45 mins until the base is hard.
- Beat the whipping cream until it becomes thick.
- Boil the water. Use a bowl to steam the yolk(make sure the bowl not touch the water) and whisk until the color changes lightly. And steam the cream cheese and beat until it’s smooth. Mix the egg into the cream cheese and beat at a medium until them mix well. Wrap it and leave it cool.
- Dissolve gelatin in a hot water. Add sugar into passion juice and boil. Add gelatin into the mixed passion juice. Pop in a cool water to make sure the mixed is cool.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs into the whipping cream. Add 1/3 the mixed into the mixed of passion fruit. And then add the rest and mix it well.
- Pour the mixed into a pan. Use a spatula to break the Bubble. Leave it in a fridge about 1-2 hours.
- Dissolve the gelatin in a warm water. Boil sugar with passion fruit and water. Mix them well and leave it cool. Pour the mixture over the top. Leave it in a fridge until the jelly sets.
Pineapple Passion Fruit Cheesecake CookiesSeduction in The Kitchen. This extra fruity version of the famous no-bake cheesecake is made with passion fruit juice and fresh passion fruits. Find the simple yet festive recipe right here! Ripe passion fruit has a dark purple color and slightly dimpled appearance, and is heavy for its size. Passion Fruit Cheesecake Tart. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.