Peach Ice Cream Bar. An easy, refreshing peach ice cream dessert made with fresh peaches and a graham cracker crust! Better get some peaches and stock them away in your freezer so you can make these Easy Homemade Peach Ice Cream Bars while you still can. Peach ice cream just screams summer, and since we’re smack dab in the middle of the season, it seemed like the perfect time to finally churn it up.
Peach Ice Cream is easy to make using your favorite Ninja® appliances. Discover delicious and inspiring recipes from Ninja® for every meal. Peaches n’ Cream Bars – Say Yes. You can have Peach Ice Cream Bar using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach Ice Cream Bar
- You need 10 pieces of gram crackers crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 5 of peaches peeled pitted cut into slices.
- It’s 2 cup of milk reduced into 1 cup.
- You need 1/8 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare as needed of Whipping cream.
- It’s as needed of Peach slices.
By food contributor Brittany Peach season is in full blast right now and at this time of the year I always have bowls of ripe peaches ready to be eaten. Instead of making a classic peach cobbler, I decided to give these peaches ‘n cream bars a try. Homemade ice cream is always a favorite at our house. The entire process is something I look forward to.
Peach Ice Cream Bar instructions
- Place a parchment paper in a pan keep aside then combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar and butter mix everything together then pour this mixture into a pan then put it in the freezer to firm in the mean while make ice cream.
- Heat a pan as milk reduced the milk into half then add sugar then add condensed milk keep continuously stirring then milk once done cool it down completely then in a blender add milk mixture,.
- Peach slices blend on high until smooth and creamy now pour the ice cream over the graham cracker crust cover put in the freezer for 4 hours then serve this slice into bars top with whipping cream and fresh peach slices…..
Making the custard base, churning the ice cream, and I used my favorite vanilla ice cream as the base, only this time I decided to do something a little different. Instead of using half & half, I used. Make this healthy and absolutely creamy Peach Ice Cream at home, in a matter of minutes and without an ice cream maker. BONUS: This peach ice cream is dairy-free, vegan, paleo, and gluten-free! Homemade Peach Ice Cream. Referral links are used in this post. The peaches in our grocery store have been looking and smelling so good lately, I just haven’t been able to pass them up!